House Church Talk - public meetings

Gary isa30 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 12:33:26 EDT 2004

Technically northwestern Indiana, out from the borious state of Connecticut.
When cemetary was no longer a viable option due to my family's addiction to
living indoors and eating hot meals, we moved away from that town to a local
reformed church six years ago. Three reformed churches later (each one
convinced that I am the problem) we have given up on IC, I do NOT mean that
I see it as us versus them, but there's no reason to go through the Slough
of Despond again.

No doubt that my own characteristics also contributed to the relationships
not working out, simply because I am a sinner, saved by grace through faith
not of myself but as a gift from God for sure, but still. I am going to
avoid details since the last time I told the story in any depth, well, I
still see the teeth marks and to no benefit to anyone.

I am still seeking the balance in my own heart, that by the Lord's help I
will not see this phases of life as a being cornered, but as a legitimately
logical progression.

Or at least something that makes sense, which it seems to be doing more and
more.

Earnestly contending,

Gary

(Written using WindowEyes, the premier screenreading program from GW Micro
that makes PCs accessible to the blind and visually impaired.  Contact:
www.gwmicro.com)

"Preach not only so that the people can understand, but so that they cannot
misunderstand if they wish."  CH.Spurgeon

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the
full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the
schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but
against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this
darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm."  Ephesians
6:10-13