House Church Talk - Cowboy Church

Gary isa30 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 8 00:01:08 EDT 2004

My apolgies if I offended anyone. I was associating clothing with the
modesty issue (as you described it) and mistakenly thought there may have
been a relations between what I wrote and the post I responded to.

Also, I understand what you mean about "going to church" Please excuse me, t
he vernacular may take me some time. ;o)

Earnestly contending,

Gary

(Written using WindowEyes, the premier screenreading program from GW Micro
that makes PCs accessible to the blind and visually impaired.  Contact:
www.gwmicro.com)

"Preach not only so that the people can understand, but so that they cannot
misunderstand if they wish."  CH.Spurgeon

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the
full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the
schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but
against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this
darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm."  Ephesians
6:10-13