House Church Talk - Re: fishing trip

DanG dan.dgordon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:13:45 EDT 2004

Sean - I am planning to arrive in Seattle at boeing field at 9am on
19OCT.  I will leave boeing field on 21OCT at 7pm.  My mom and brother
are over on the other side of the sound at Poulsbo.  I don't know
where you work, but you said you are east side of lake washington?
Where do you work?  Lunch on 19OCT or early dinner on 21OCT to visit?
maybe?
Dan ChicagoArea