House Church Talk - Re: fishing trip

Sean Kelly seank at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 12 17:20:00 EDT 2004

Dan - Did you get my private reply?

SeanK

-----Original Message-----
From: House Church Talk -bounces at housechurch.org
[mailto:House Church Talk -bounces at housechurch.org] On Behalf Of DanG
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 10:14 AM
To: House Church Talk  at housechurch.org
Subject: House Church Talk -  Re: fishing trip

Sean - I am planning to arrive in Seattle at boeing field at 9am on
19OCT.  I will leave boeing field on 21OCT at 7pm.  My mom and brother
are over on the other side of the sound at Poulsbo.  I don't know where
you work, but you said you are east side of lake washington?
Where do you work?  Lunch on 19OCT or early dinner on 21OCT to visit?
maybe?
Dan ChicagoArea