House Church Talk - intro

Curt & Kathy Walters cakywalters at iquest.net
Wed Oct 20 19:57:22 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am posting to introduce myself and to see if this group has any activity. *smile*

I am Kathy, married to Curt, living in rural central Indiana. We are very conservative Christians who have been studying and listening to God the past year regarding having church at home as opposed to "in a church building".

We have had "church at home" a couple of times the past month (every other week) and last Sunday was extra special with 9 in attendance and one of the best days of my life. *smile*  We'll meet again in two weeks in another home.

Hope that others will introduce themselves to me.

In HIS love,
Kathy
Paragon, IN
I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!