House Church Talk - The Doctrines of Grace

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun Oct 24 22:42:09 EDT 2004

      Hi all,

I seriously doubt that people would join a list as this to engage in the
Arminian/Calvinist debate which has gone on already for hundreds of
years...

Let's pick this up "off list" if you are interested in so doing. Here is
the link:

    https://housechurch.org/ubb_hc/ultimatebb.php/topic/15/1.html

As you may expect this debate isn't settled by just quoting a few verses.
Oh, I know, I know, your position should be soooo obvious to others. LOL.

Personally, I do not claim either to be an Arminian or a Calvinist and I
doubt that either of these men would be pleased to have a following so
called. Certainly the scriptures do not encourage such names.

Regardless of your position on the "doctrines of grace" you are truly
welcome on this list.

     David Anderson