House Church Talk - Tonights meeting

Gary isa30 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 31 11:01:44 EST 2004

Hi David,

You were concerned about being over-analytical. I wouldn't worry about that.
I'm sure the Bereans were accused of the same, and the words we value "Test
everything to see if it is from God" come from a good source  <happy grin>.

Earnestly contending,

Gary

(Written using WindowEyes, the premier screenreading program from GW Micro
that makes PCs accessible to the blind and visually impaired.  Contact:
www.gwmicro.com)

"Preach not only so that the people can understand, but so that they cannot
misunderstand if they wish."  CH.Spurgeon

"When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper
and mutter," should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the
dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do
not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn." (Isaiah
8:19-20)