House Church Talk - inclination toward ceremonial

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 1 01:50:18 EDT 2004

On 8/31/04 9:20 PM, "jesusislord343 at juno.com" <jesusislord343 at juno.com>
wrote:

> Please share with us much more in detail about this recent
> transition--such accounts are most edifying.

Maybe I will sometime soon when I can get my thoughts about it together...

For right now... I posted something of an introduction some months back. It
is in the archives. Here is one the first I posted-- before we left the IC
we were a part of and started gathering together.

https://housechurch.org/pipermail/House Church Talk /2003-December/000344.html

I just spend some time browsing the archive by author to see what I had
written... Interesting to do that... Sort of shows a path of where I have
been the past few months. Kind of an 'examine yourself' sort of thing. I see
the foolish and the interesting things I wrote and it reminds me that "I am
still a man in need of a savior" (to quote DC Talk)

;-)