House Church Talk - List member keeps on making music. No end in sight.

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Tue Sep 7 14:31:41 EDT 2004

Janet, a virtual one person orchestra, has been around here for many
years. Her personal modesty would likely prevent her from making such
announcements.

Thank you, sister, for writing and composing these moving messages in
song. Keep it up.

     David Anderson

http://www.janetmurphy.net/pray.html

   STORY BEHIND - KEEP ON PRAYING

A child who bucks the system was the motivation. I really believe the
Lord gave the inspiration for this song. It came out of nowhere. I hope
it can encourage you with any difficulties you are having.