House Church Talk - calling all singles, calling all singles

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Fri Sep 10 13:41:30 EDT 2004

David,

Thanks for helping out in the past. You are one of the few that has gone
out of their way to help us house church singles to connect with each
other.

This time I am taking a more targeted approach to inviting single house
church people by contacting house churches and groups of house churches.
Currently we have about a dozen single people at MeetChristians.com who
are into house church. And we want to invite as many others as possible
to join us.

Please take a moment and forward this invitation to all the single house
church people that you know. Also, could you help identify other house
churches and house church groups that you know about that I could also
send this invitation? Some groups that come to mind are the ones in
Columbus OH...do you have any contacts there? I am open to any and all
suggestions of where to find house church groups. Thanks for the help.

Wayne Maki
http://profiles.yahoo.com/single_hc_guy

      Invitation to all single house church people:

One of the challenges that single house church people face is networking
to find other house church singles. Over the last few years I, as well as
many others, have experienced this difficulty. But now things are
changing, many of us single house church people are hanging out at
MeetChristians.com. If you or someone you know is a house church single,
join us at MeetChristians.com. MeetChristians.com is one of the safest
and best online sitesÖand it is free! And after joining, contact me and
Iíll send to you the discrete list of all of the house church singles at
MeetChristians.com.

My name at MeetChristians.com is HouseChurchGuy787.

Wayne