House Church Talk - Real Christians

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 09:39:32 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/11/04 5:41:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spiritfilledhome at juno.com writes:

It's  time for us to stop spending entire days, weeks, and months hanging
out at  Mars Hill, discussing all the latest twists of every doctrine.
It's time  for us to get out there and do Christianity.

Agreed!!!  The Gospel that we preach is foolishness to those who will  not be
saved.  I too have been encouraged not to cast my pearls, (what I  find
valuable), to those who will not listen, so that I will not be hurt.   Thank your
for reminding us that it is the living fruit of our lives, (both what  we say
and do), not just the verbal words, but the living fruit of our  lives that we
will be known by.  i.e.: We need to stop talking and start  being - "being
living epistles read of by men"