House Church Talk - Speaking rest

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Tue Sep 14 09:32:59 EDT 2004

Dear Saints,

Remember to speak rest into one another's lives. Speak rest into your own
soul. The wicked are like the troubled sea when it cannot rest. Since we
are safe in Christ, we can tell the wicked one and his troubling thoughts
to leave us alone. A calm, rested mind and heart will give you the
clarity you need to carry you through the storms.

Jesus gives us His peace for the asking. This is not only relationship
peace between God and ourselves, but the experience of peace within
because He is our best friend. Each time our heart becomes troubled, we
only need to ask for peace.

God bless,
Phillip & Mary
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be
still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. Mark 4:39