House Church Talk - Re: Real Christians

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 14:38:25 EDT 2004

On 9/22/04 6:10 AM, "jim pierceall" <jpierceall at brtc.net> wrote:
(in regards to the Corinthian church and 1Cor 1:4-9)

> We should be sooooo dysfunctional....  O;>)  I think you get my attempted
> point ...

I agree.

I was not saying that their dysfunction (need for correction) made them a
worthless church. (which church today is not somewhat dysfunctional?)

But they were indeed a true church, problems and all, as apposed to Athens
which did not have a church we know of.