House Church Talk - Warning to brothers and sisters in Christ concerningfree speech

Rick Johnson rebelfire at juno.com
Sun Sep 26 16:00:20 EDT 2004

I too have had trouble connecting the dots here.

One one side of the issue, I can see how homosexuals could use this to
attack Christians who preach against their lifestyle.
Then again, Christians who are attacked for their speech can stand on the
Constitution.

If we take into consideration how badly the Constitution is abused today,
I can see the reason for concern.

Not a Legal Beagle,

Rick