House Church Talk - A Bold Challenge! You want to go higher?

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 27 11:51:49 EDT 2004

9-27-04
I am so happy and grateful for...

- A salvation that I did not deserve.

- A loving wife and marriage of 10 years.

- Two healthy and lively children whom I love and enjoy.

- The roof over my head and the fact I can afford it.

- The work that brings in the money even though I complain about it
sometimes.

- The fact that the Lord has continued to draw me closer to Him and
continually challenge me to look beyond my human misconceptions of Him.

- a desire to see all people as Jesus does... With love and compassion, in
spite of their offence against him.

- an extended family whom I care about and most of whom know the Lord.

- other believers/friends who challenge me and use their gifts to bless me
and others in a sincere way.

Glenn F.
---

Ok... Post yours too Phillip!