House Church Talk - I'm Disappointed

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Tue Sep 28 21:43:59 EDT 2004

Phillip,

Here is my list:
I am thankful that God created me, saved me and revealed Himself to me.
That He has given me some understanding of His Word.
For my good health, satisfying job, wonderful wife and my home paid off.
That all 3 of my grown children know and worship Him.
For my 8 grandchildren!
For allowing me to see His true church and the hope of His glorious purpose
for her.
For our local HC family.

Thanks for the challenge!

Dan Beaty