House Church Talk - Prayer Request for Lenard Funck

His Servant HisServant4evr at msn.com
Wed Dec 3 23:16:20 EST 2003

This is from some good friends in Denver.  Lenard and Dori are the Colorado State Coordinators for Outreach Fellowship International. (OFI is a house church network www.robertfitts.com)  Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who will pray in faith!

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus,

For some of you receiving this the information will be the first you have known; to others you have known Lenard has  been going through tests since early in November. Yesterday's medical report following a lung biopsy on Monday that the mass in the right lung is cancer.  They had also discovered during a CT Scan of the lungs a couple weeks ago that there is something in the left lung.  We have a CT Scan on coming Monday and an appointment on 17th with Urology.  They are surmising that they are dealing with cancer in that area as well.  The Dr's protocol naturally will be surgery in both cases, because they say both are operable and curable.  THAT'S THEIR REPORT

GOD'S REPORT:  Lenard WAS healed by Jesus stripes - I Peter 2:24
                           "He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sickenesses. Matt 8:17
                            "He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from
                            their destructions."  Psalm 107:20
                            Besides He is our Jehovah Rapha--"I am the Lord that healeth thee"
                             Exodus 15:26.

This is the report that we believe.  We are sending this to those we believe who will not faint or waver or doubt, but will pray and believe with us  that God's Word is True and every man a liar.  Circumstances do not determine our faith, only the Truth of God's Word is the basis of all faith.   So HERE we STAND still in GREAT PEACE.

The prayer request we have today is "what is the next step the Lord would have us to do?"  Agree with us that we will hear His protocol that He has chosen we walk in.  We are researching alternative methods, but the most important thing is to hear the voice of the Good Shepherd (Great Physician as well) and not to listen to any voices other than His.

Thanks for the prayer support.  Love to all.  Lenard and Dori

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.