House Church Talk - The Voice Said, "THE PLANE IS GOING TO CRASH!"

EdgeinCA at aol.com EdgeinCA at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 19:13:16 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/6/2003 3:26:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
david at housechurch.org writes:
Perhaps YOU might be the loving instrument whom God could use to show Jay
a "better way." In the mean time, don't necessarily rule out everything
he has to offer. Very few get it all right in this life.
I had no issue with Jay's story or the wisdom that was revealed in his
interpretation of it. I should have said so, for that I apologize.
I am passionate about the titles that men utilize as a way to set themselves
above another. To me, although it may sound wrong but it is inappropriate to
raise oneself above another in this manner.
I am not what would be called intolerant of someone who has not made the
transition from the religious world to the real world. I have just always
struggled with titles.
I would like to add my resume so that all can understand me.
I was lost and now I am found, I was blind but now I see.
And finally, pray for me, He isn't finished with me yet.....
Ed

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.