House Church Talk - (no subject)

PAULA FREEMAN paulalfreeman at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 09:23:24 EST 2003

Hello ALL!  I am new and would like to add my 2 cents worth.  Do Elders have to be men?  See Galations 3:28  "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female; foe ye are all one in Christ Jesus.  (emphasis mine)  I believe we all have to deal with the same enemy and it is not by our own strength that we defeat him, but its by the power of Jesus Christ and we all have that power given to us as the children of God.  No one person or gender gets more power or authority than the other.  That would show respector of person's on God's part, and He is not like humans in that way.  Just my 2 cents worth, thanks, Paula.