House Church Talk - Front Line and PBS

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun Dec 21 10:41:18 EST 2003

>Last Thursday evening I viewed some of the TV show Front Line's latest
>program on the history of Christianity. Admittedly, it is an appealing
>presentation, but their agenda is becoming an increasingly blatant effort to
>undermine the power and influence of the Scriptures in our lives.
>
>Using the same "experts" from formerly conservative universities they used
>on previous programs, they proceeded to "authoritatively" misinterpret the
>Gospels.

    Hi Dan,

Given the power of sin in this world it is little wonder that there are
those steadfast in destroying the facts. God save us from "the experts."

Dad had some fun a few years ago with the experts at Princeton
University. Their theological press held that certain Old Testament cites
were fictitious. Their archeological press maintained that the cites were
real. He wrote them for an explanation... which they could not provide.

I hope and pray they catch up with the Columbus area sniper(s) very soon,
brother - another proof the depravity of those who have not Christ. Dan,
keep us posted from the "front lines."

Christians, let us pray to Him who possesses all power in heaven and
earth.

   David Anderson

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.