House Church Talk - Praying for Tom

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Tue Nov 4 10:28:31 EST 2003

>Debbi Kline wrote:
>> Dear Brothers and Sisters,
>> This is a note just to let all of you know that
>> Tom won't be posting for awhile.
>

>I will remember to pray for Tom.
>
>Jim

Let us all pray for this family today. Everything else on this list is
inconsequential in comparison.

Lord, please restore Tom's mental health and give Debbi the wisdom she
needs to survive. Increase the faith of each child as they pass through
these deep waters.

in Jesus' name I ask, Amen.

    David Anderson

Josh. 1:5 No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of
your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave
you nor forsake you.