House Church Talk - three new people arrived this week

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Sun Nov 9 10:23:20 EST 2003

> Ed Mayfield   edgeinca at ...
> Mike  samespecies2003 at ...
> Kristina   dreaminofthefarm at ...
>
> We welcome these across cyberspace in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
> The name Ed Mayfield looks a little familiar.
>
> O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
>
>                                      Ps. 34:3
-----------------------

Ps 34:3-4
3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me,
And let us exalt His name together.

4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.
NKJV

Oh, magnify the Lord w/ us,
and let us exalt His name together - forever!!!

We sought the Lord, and He heard us,
and delivered us from all our tears...  \O/

JimP