House Church Talk - Please Pray for Josh

goodwordusa at att.net goodwordusa at att.net
Mon Nov 10 12:21:26 EST 2003

In his weekly prayer update, Dick Wright wrote:

WE KNOW THAT "THINGS HAPPEN WHEN WE PRAY THAT DON'T HAPPEN WHEN WE DON'T
PRAY".

Always appreciate your attention to prayer, Dick.

I would like to ask everyone pray for my son, Joshua Sutton in Texas.  It
looks like he has a form of lymphoma (still in testing stage) and will need
chemo, at least.

Please ask the Lord
1. to use this to bring Josh closer to Himself.
2. to heal Josh completely of this disease.
3. to draw all of Josh's family  (wife, inlaws, etc.) to Himself.
4. to glorify the name of Jesus in all these things.

Thanks, Guys.  The Lord Jesus loves each of you more than you know.

May His perfect blessings be fulfilled in each of your lives in every way.
And may you walk in His great glory both now and forevermore.  Amen.

Jim
Billings, MT