House Church Talk - ~~ BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, Interruption ~~

Janet Murphy dreamgirl at indy.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 21:18:35 EST 2003

Sorry for the interruption.  There is someone on this list who works for
Trend.  I remember reading when you first got the job.
We are having problems with Trend and it always takes tech support so long
to get back.  I thought maybe you could help.  If you could
email me at dreamgirl at indy.rr.com, that would be great.

Happy Thanksgiving to all....so much to be thankful for.

Janet Murphy
www.ic-musicmedia.com/janetmurphy