House Church Talk - Body Life in Montana

Bruce Woodford bwood4d at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:56:54 EDT 2003

Hi Jim,
Your assessment of the church in Billings (100,000) is very much the same as
our assessment of the church here in Norwich, Ontario (about 2,000).

Also your heart's desire for body life and ministery to be experienced by
the saints in your community is also our heart's desire here!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce