House Church Talk - Whatcha singing lately?

JC Elder HisServant4evr at msn.com
Wed Oct 15 13:44:20 EDT 2003

Hi David,
There are lots of sites online where you can get chords and lyrics for songs
both old and new.

Try these sites
www.higherpraise.org

I Exalt Thee (printable Lyrics & Chords)
http://www.higherpraise.org/lyrics1/I_Exalt_Thee.htm

Also try www.worshiparchive.com  They have a whole library of lyrics and
chords

I personally am using a group of CD's called Wholehearted Worship.  These
are worship CD's put together specifically for small groups.  They are
mostly older worship choruses.  There are also Wholehearted Hymns.  As I
said the CD's are put together specifically to be used in small groups/house
churches.
Check it out at www.wholeheartedworship.com

JC Elder
Pueblo, CO