House Church Talk - Practical HC Question....

George Howell housechurch at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 12:58:06 EDT 2003

Hello Dan,
I do not have any answer but I do know this, if they are threatening to
leave let them go and with a blessing. It sounds to me like they NEED
the structure of someone telling them how and what to believe.

On another note are you and Brenda going to be in Lancaster next week?
We will be there Lord willing. Hope to see you there.

George & Bonnie Howell

WaterCarriers
www.watercarriers.org <http://www.watercarriers.org/>