House Church Talk - Re: The Local Church (history)

Johnny Shepherd kd5lwu at charter.net
Sun Oct 19 21:59:46 EDT 2003

For those that have known me on this list for the last several years ---
Either I am sooooo bad that God is not on my side, or God is so good
that no body can take Him off my side! Which do you think it is? :)
Here's the email sent out to some friends ----- Hi all - sorry for the 3
day delay in my email responses. On thursday night (OCT 17th) I turned
60, I also had a major heart attack and was flown via life flight
helicopter to the NM Heart Hospital in Albuquerque, NM from here in
Cortez, Colordo. Had surgery and about one hour ago  (Sunday
Night)returned home. I am so Glad to be ALIVE and HOME. What a miracle
our medicine is today!!! 10 years ago I would have been dead, Instead I
feel better than I've felt in 3-4 years. WHAT A GOD WE HAVE!!!! Johnny
KD5LWU
http://hamcams.servepics.com/