House Church Talk - Build Walls or Share Everything?

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Thu Oct 30 07:22:55 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:50:44 +0000 goodwordusa at att.net writes:
> Should HC simply be what we do during the week, or in between the
> times we
> gather with the other believers in our area?

You strike chords deep in my heart, Bro.

Jesus doesn't favor one church above another. He's not house or assembly
minded. He's not denominationally non-denominationally inclined.

Jesus is kingdom minded. For example, church minded people aren't
supposed to speak evil of those within their church. They try to get
everyone to attend their church, believe and do things their way. But
kingdom minded people speak evil of no one. They point people to Jesus
and let them decide where to go to church.

Really, Christianity isn't about "going to church." It's about Christians
"doing Christianity" together 24/7, living in the supernatural, and
inviting others into this circle of love, comfort, and healing.

Walking by faith,
Phillip & Mary Cohen
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Blessed be the LORD God, Who only does wondrous things! Let the whole
earth be filled with His glory. Psalm 72: 18,19