House Church Talk - Sorry, prayers please

Tom Kline KLINE1 at webtv.net
Thu Oct 30 12:41:09 EST 2003

I want to apologize for my outbursts this morning, like a typical guy I
embellished my "war" story of the branch and defamed my virtuous woman
at the same time bouncing about a thousand posts off this list because I
was not aware of he policy.  Keep praying for me cause I am a very proud
fellow just learning to sit at my wife's feet, not to mention the tons
of stuff I haven't even scratched the surface yet by listening to my
children.
   For me now is the time to walk the walk and leave the rest to God and
country.  My new signature box says it all for me today.

"All things are lawful for me but all things do not edify, all things
are lawful but I will not be brought under the power of any." (The
greatly beloved Paul,) thanks, even though you were millinieu ahead of
me you greatly refreshed this weary soldier in his time of need.