House Church Talk - Introduction...

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sat Sep 27 11:42:20 EDT 2003

Cyberhugs to you, Chip. Thank you for the re-intro and testimony of the
goodness of our Lord Jesus. We'll be looking for more from your hand, my
brother. You are a musician and writer, too, I recall.

As I read your 'watchman.net' handle, I wished there were more watchmEn.
Part of the watchman's job was to warn, I recall. Few want warnings -
most want validations or blessings.

Ezek. 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of
Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from
me.

             David Anderson