House Church Talk - chat possibilities

rebelfire at juno.com rebelfire at juno.com
Mon Apr 5 13:50:41 EDT 2004

David,

I think the only real possibility of getting thi sthing running is to
have an east coast and a west coast chat.

I don't mean anyone should be limited to which room they use.

However, to make it a fair and balanced arena, the time zones ould tend
to show the need for two rooms.

I would love to hear the feedback form anyone who has participated in
these chats of late.

RJ