House Church Talk - New website on Healing communities is up and running

His Servant hisservant4evr at msn.com
Mon Apr 5 11:13:28 EDT 2004

 Hello All,
I just wanted to let you know that the Healing Communities website
www.healingcommunities.org is up and
running.  You can now download Keith Smith's book in Word or PDF and read
some of the new articles that he has written.  Find out about where we are
going next  and what events may be planned in your area.  Remember that we
are hitting the road in April so check to see if we will be in your area.
 JC