House Church Talk - the last recorded words of Jesus

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Wed Apr 7 12:07:44 EDT 2004

Hi Dan and Sean...

Brings to mind the "great miracle" that gets and draws little attention...
Might just be the most under rated miracle of the new testament accounts..
Which miracle you ask?  <wink>

        Acts 1:14
14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the
women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
KJV

That was no small minor work of the Holy Spirit.. right?

JimP - kentucky