House Church Talk - the last recorded words of Jesus

Ross J Purdy rossjpurdy at netwurx.net
Wed Apr 7 21:19:27 EDT 2004

> "teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you".
Therefore, I guess it matters not if it were only to those to whom He was
speaking directly, since they were to do the above.

> Dwight Michael

Hi Dwight,

Mat thew 23:1-3a KJV

(1) Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

(2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

(3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do;

Dwight, do you observe to do whatever the scribes and Pharisees bid you to
observe since it is one of the things commanded by Christ?

In Christ,

Ross Purdy