House Church Talk - Hope our effort or concept? or a Person?

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Sat Apr 10 16:17:07 EDT 2004

Mike,

While I have only a small knowledge of NT Greek, and probably as David
stated only enough to be dangerous as well, I was encouraged by your post.
Even if the original Greek could not bear out your point, I could not help
but rejoice in that He is our Faith, Hope, Love, Joy, Mercy, Wisdom,
Strength etc, etc. etc.

A Christ-centered life is among other things a life centered around the Hope
that has been instilled in us through His promises in His Word. Being the
source of our Hope connects our clinging to His promises with our clinging
to HIM! Wow!

Thanks for the sharing.

Dan B.