House Church Talk - Re: conferences/agendas/our freedom

Flash flash at mbz.org
Sun Apr 18 14:52:39 EDT 2004

In a manner - the following quote from a friend provided on a car talk list is interestingly applicable to any of our lives and places.  I have known this issue for a long time, but forget from time to time.  It really is easier to criticise or tear down.  It really is hard and innovative and creative to generate views/ideas in a positive manner.  I guess that is why the Truth is sooo good - it is not new thought necessarily among men, but all the thought of man along those lines indeed was originated in the Truth - ideas concerning love, forgiveness, creation, assmbly, etc.  But far too much of any dialog anywhere is a matter of tearing down rather than building up - and while I cannot comb my memory about the Truth that points to that, I think that is spoken of in the Bible.
DanG ChicagoArea