House Church Talk - agenda documentation

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Tue Apr 20 19:31:13 EDT 2004

In noting the points that you disagree with these brothers. Could you
give the biblical reason for example that you disagree with Jonathan
Lindvalls ascertain that to be an elder you must rule your family well,
which includes not turning your children over to others to disciple, for
if you can not disciple your children why should you be discipling
someone else?

Jonathan states his case and allows others to judge if it is of the Lord.
By the way Jonathan and I have had disagreements that seemed major to one
of us and still were able to fellowship and encourage one another in
love. We trust that God is working in each other and will help the other
grow and mature in areas that have not yet been conformed to the image of
Christ.

I do not know the other men in the conferance and I do not want to defend
what I do not agree with but you may be mistaken on the intent of the
people involved.

Cliff Silliman <cliffsilliman at juno.com>
1 Corinthians 14:15