House Church Talk - Re: Culting of the HC movement -response from John White

His Servant His_Servant_4evr at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 17:56:34 EDT 2004

Scott,
Sorry I have obviously offended you.  I sent John's post to the list.  You
responed!  If you wanted to you could have responded to his email which I
enclosed.  It was clear what I was doing.  I also sent your responses to him
directly.

I did not share any confidential information and I have shared all your

JC