House Church Talk - spiritual abuse

DanG dan.dgordon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:53:20 EDT 2004

Phillip Cohen wrote:
> By the way, if your gospel doesn't work for you in everyday life--in your
> family and workplace--please don't try to teach it to someone else.
> You'll only add more confusion. First, go find the gospel that works in
> your own life.
>
> Phillip

"find the gospel that works in your own life" may sound a bit non
traditional.  Maybe you could explain this phrase a bit more for
me/us, Phillip.  It almost sounds like there are different gospel to
work in each life?  One gospel works for me, another gospel works for
you?  Are you saying that?  I presume not, but I never know.  I
presume an understanding of many things, but sometimes clarification
needs to be established - no insult implied, at all.
Thanks,
DanG ChicagoArea