House Church Talk - For Wounded Sheep, A Answer to Why

Mike a0006374 at airmail.net
Tue Aug 10 21:26:24 EDT 2004

A friend of mine has written a pretty good book dealing with this subject.
The title is When Bad Christians Happen to Good People, by Dave Burchett.
It is available in some book stores and might be found on line.  Dave deals
with folks who have been harmed by Christians and those who have inflicted
the wounds in a wonderful manner that makes it good reading and very thought
provoking.  He deals with being betrayed by a Christian friend, being hurt
by someone in the ministry, being disillusioned with the church, being
embarrassed by the actions of a believer, and wondering why God puts up with
some of His people.  It is put out by WaterBrook Press and might be
something some would gain by reading.

Mike S