House Church Talk - Battle Strategy/HC analogy

Rick Johnson rebelfire at juno.com
Wed Aug 11 20:57:57 EDT 2004

It is very interesting that I just returned from 3 weeks of military duty
in Alabama.  I was attending a school at the Air University (used to be
called the Staff War College).

While there, I had the opportunity to listen to several lectures by a
former Russian officer.  He spoke of these differences in our command
structure. and said it was readily recognized in the Russia military
officer core.   However, the Russian political machine could not admit to
this because it would undermine their entire military structure.  You see
you cant have freedom of thought and command in a communist military
system.  Eventually, someone will revolt.

In our military structure, we try to push the decision making process,
the authority and the responsibility down to the lowest level.

RJ