House Church Talk - pagan temples

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 12 11:19:00 EDT 2004

On 8/12/04 7:03 AM, "jim pierceall" <jpierceall at brtc.net> wrote:

> One local brother mused - Contrary to what so many TV moneyraisers assure
> us..  When handed some funds, Jesus turns and hands it to the devil, saying
> in effect, "here, you seem most interested in this - take it!"... Ha!
>
> Point being, Jesus was so concerned about funding, He turns and hands it to
> the devil... O;>)

HA! Like that. I've never heard it put quite like that.

Reminds me of how Jesus told his disciples to go out and not worry about
what to take on their journey. Not to say there were not times when Jesus
told them to take certain things and prepare in some ways... But most of the
time Jesus was not concerned about where the provision would come from...
Because He knew where the provision always comes from.

Glenn F.