House Church Talk - Southern California

jim sutton goodword at bresnan.net
Sun Aug 15 10:55:24 EDT 2004

"Claire Bennett" <clairebnntt at cox.net> wrote:
> I live in the San Diego area.  We have a small group and I know of a few
>others.  I know of one couple who live in Mission Viejo and can't find a
>group there.

While in San Diego (6 years ago), I met and talked with a lady who lives near
the Mission Hills area, if I remember correctly.  I'm pretty sure I can get
her name for you, if you want.  She was having hc in her home, and I believe
she was also helping to get others started.

She is mostly involved with Filipinos and others who are in the Catholic
church.  But she may know of other hc fellowships in the area.

Jim