House Church Talk - holy places? a disappointed God?

Paul Cox paulcox2 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 16 18:16:40 EDT 2004

Quote:
I am becoming a little annoyed by all the talk of Iraqi holy places like

Najaf and Karbala. Sneaky "Cleric" Moqtada al Sadr had been hanging out
in Najaf knowing that Coalition forces would not attack the sacred
places
of Islam.

Answer:
How 'bout a holy parking lot?  We could paint a big circle on the spot
where the "holy place" used to be.