House Church Talk - Re: Leonardo Da Vinci's last words

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 23:00:51 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/24/04 7:28:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rick.smith at earthlink.net writes:

if I am  able to walk in sin without conviction, or to accept my
"pet sin" as  just a normal human thing

It is best to stay yielded to God so we may be open to the Holy Spirit's
conviction concerning sinning against the Lord, than to be given over to a
reprobate mind and to no longer be able to hear in the spirit when we have  sinned
against our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Sincerely,
A Fellow Bond Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted  Church,
Adam K Waggoner