House Church Talk - Enjoy or destroy?

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sat Aug 28 13:49:08 EDT 2004

>Do this and you'll sleep better tonight.

Amen, brother. God has given us richly all things to ENJOY. Yet too often
our possessions possess us and the good life becomes the goods life.

I was raised in the Presbyterian churches. The first question in their
memorization program was: What is the chief end of man? To glorify God
and to enjoy him forever!

May the Lord be your joy and may that joy be your strength.

So good to see Dan Beaty and Jeff Logan again and my thanks goes out
today to Adam K Waggoner whom I had some private words with several weeks
ago. You are a blessing, brother. Your attitude was so Christ-like.

Thanks to Phil for this post, to Jim, Claire, Rick, Jeff, the two
Glenn's, Jim P, Paul, Tim, Dan G, Janet, Bruce - to ALL who send messages
out across the internet, speaking the truth in love to encourage and lead
others to the cross and to the Lamb of God. THANK YOU FOR CARING!

The darker the hour - and it is getting darker in the West - the brighter
the torch of Jesus Christ, the Light of the World, shall shine.

Saints, let's enjoy one another, our families, and being in service for
our Master. Very soon it will all be over and eternity shall commence.

     David Anderson