House Church Talk - death in the posts -- I mean pots...

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Mon Aug 30 00:03:17 EDT 2004

Jim,

The subject line of your post reminded me of the proverb, "life and death is
in the power of the tongue." Also these others:

Prov 10:31  The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward
tongue shall be cut out.
Prov 12:18  There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the
tongue of the wise is health.
Proverbs 15:4  A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness
therein is a breach in the spirit.

Just to name a few along these lines.

It is not all that difficult to include words of life in our posts rather
than death. Who needs poison anyway?

Dan B.