House Church Talk - UK House Church Teaching Day

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Wed Feb 4 12:38:56 EST 2004

                                   Announcing

                         UK House Church Teaching Day
                A Return to Biblical Church Life and Practice

When:      Saturday 20th March, 2004

Where:     Epping, Essex.

Speakers:  Steve Atkerson and Beresford Job

Start:     Arrive for 9am and first talk at 9.30am

End:       Mid-evening

Cost:      Free

Registration: We need to have a good idea of numbers in advance and so
ask that you pre-register by February 29, 2004. Write to:

           Chigwell Christian Fellowship,
           109, Swanshope,
           Loughton,
           Essex IG10 2NB
           United Kingdom

           Email: talk2ccf   AT   hotmail.com

Lunch will be provided at no charge and we will order in a simple evening
meal for everyone (fish and chips or something similar) and just charge
each person for that accordingly.

Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day.

For those needing accommodation we recommend:

           Bell Hotel
           High Road,
           Epping, Essex,
           England, CM16 4DG
           Tel: 0870 3509027
           E-Mail: book    AT    eppinghotel.co.uk
           Web: http://www.avaweb.co.uk/essex/bellhotelepping.html

Prices for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights work out at around £25 to
£30 per person per night and this with its convenience for the Church
Hall makes it the cheapest and obvious choice. (To get to the hall turn
left out of the hotel and go through Epping High Road past all the shops.
You will see the Church on the left across a small green.)