House Church Talk - Re: Was baptisms Now dispensations/ Preterism

R.L. Johnson rjohnson at wise.k12.va.us
Wed Feb 11 11:02:57 EST 2004

I have had several people who are totally unfamiliar with the scriptures
read Mat thew 24, 2 Thes 2 and several chapters in Daniel.   Every one of
then read the scriptures and said they felt the church would go through the
"tribulation".

In regards to those who live in current persecuted countries............

I have traveled on the eastern European countries and the middle east, I
have never met a Christian who believed in dispensation theology or the
pretrib rapture.  However, I have met several who have traveled to the west
to attend Seminary (cemetery) and they were forced to amend their beliefs to
pass the classes.

All in all, I believe dispensation theology is a western church belief
system.

Not sure this makes any sense to the rest of you.

Just my nickels worth.

RJ